How to Create Coupons
To create a Coupon click on Coupons (1) then click on Add Coupon (2).
Upon the page refresh you'll find the following fields. Here's what they mean:
- Coupon Code - This is the name that you apply to the coupon. Remember to make the coupon easy so that buyers can remember it.
- Apply To Store - If you have multiple stores you'll need to choose the store to apply the coupon to.
- Discount - This is the discount provided when the coupon is used. It can be in dollars or a percentage.
- Minimum Order Subtotal - This is the minimum the order subtotal that must be reached prior to coupon being applied.
- Uses Allowed - This is the number of uses allowed. If you want unlimited use leave this field at 0.
- Start Date - This is the date the coupon starts.
- End Date - This is the date the coupon ends.
- Publicize Coupon - Publicizing your coupon will provide a discount amount and promotion text on the confirmation page of all orders. A buyer can then return to your store to buy additional products/services and receive a discount. If you do not publicize your coupon the coupon will only be known to the buyers you provide it to.
- Apply Discount To - This allows you to apply the discount to an Entire Order, Digital Products, Tangible Products, Service Products, Subscription Products and Specified Products. If applying to Subscription Products you'll be asked to choose if the coupon is to be applied to the first month of billing for the subscription or for all billing periods of the subscription. If applying to Specified Products the specified product can be part of a larger order that includes non-specified products.
Upon completion of these fields click the Add Coupon (3) button.